Friday, June 4, 2010

STREETS OF NEW YORK







I continue to split my time and my life between my home in Port Costa and, at the opposite end of the spectrum, physically and mentally, Manhattan! The pace of business in New York leaves my head spinning and there is endless input everywhere, every moment. But I do get away from it all and just walking the streets of New York is like a smorgasbord for the creative eye. My beautiful daughter Monica came for a week and after lattes at my favorite cafe (called Macaron) we walked about 35 blocks from 35th to 70th and took pictures all along the way. Here are just a few of the gorgeous windows we saw!

2 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Looks fabulous Wendy! How fun!

Unknown said...

The streets of New York alone are a sight. Manhattan Bridge and Rockefeller Center in all its glory only when the light at night. Their shapes are quite pronounced as to dazzle the tourists and regular time and again.
Debt Help