Wednesday, December 7, 2011

EXTENDED HOURS FOR OPEN HOUSE!

The temperature has fallen, and the weather forecast says there is a chance of SNOW in Port Costa! I am keeping my fingers crossed. Even a few flakes would make my happiness complete!
I am working in the studio every day to finish up new things for my next two shows.
My first two open houses went really well - nothing is more fun for me than decking out my shop for Christmas, (this year with huge swags of fragrant eucalyptus), stuffing the shelves with new and enticing hand made goods, and standing behind the counter as people shop. The candles are lit, the music is on, and I get to put on my antique French shopkeepers jacket and just enjoy the excitement. I turn on the mechanical shadow dancer and everyone stops in their tracks, to watch the magic!
I decided to add one more weekend to my open house schedule - I will now be open:
Fri. and Sat. Dec 9th and 10,
Fri. and Sat. Dec. 16th and 17th.
Hours are 10 - 4 each day.
A magical day awaits you!
11 Canyon Lake Dr.
Port Costa, Ca. 94569
Please call for directions: 510 - 787-2164.

P.S. And if mechanical shadow dancers are not enough....there is an amazing little coffee shop that just opened up across the street from me, with a wood stove to gather around, and home made baked goods!

6 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

This sounds so wonderful dear Wendy and I so would love to come! Just wish that one day I can make it possible! I'm a from Germany and a big fan of your style and magic.
Sending you wishes for snow and a cosy time!
Carola

Danielle Muller said...

hey sweet friend!

i SO wish i could come visit you!

we'll be in california in february...will you still be out there?

love and blessings to you!

xoxo...danielle

Michele Power said...

Wendy how to i buy your product for my store? Michele

Juliette said...

I'm a new reader of your blog (found you through Pinterest), and am a huge fan already! Wish I could have seen these displays in person.

dresses said...

Are you need or like jadegown formal maxi dress australia reviews ,if you need or like and welcome ,jadegown formal occasion sheer lace dress australia reviews here you can find best dresses for your big day!jadegown formal plus size dresses miranda reviews
http://www.jadegown.com.au

Anonymous said...

LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)